Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chick Fil A Calendar Insider info

When I was at Chick Fil A on Thursday, I inquired about the Calendar. Apparently, the employees there are having a contest on who can sell the most. Did you know that you can start using any of the 12 coupons in there right away? And that you can use multiple coupons on the same day? And the coupons will never expire? I plan on using all 12 coupons so for $6, that comes out to $0.50/item! That makes it a deal!

I also saw the McDs calendars are up. You get it for FREE with purchase of $10 Gift Card. I am sure I will spend more than $10 over the year so it is worth it! I used a coupon almost every month last year from the calendar. It was mostly free mccafe drinks, but that it was I consume the most from mcds anyways.

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!