Saturday, February 5, 2011

Michaels: 20% off your entire purchase Friday and Saturday

20% is pretty good, especially since it includes sale items. The nice things is that you have a 2 day window.

The downfall for all these entire purchase coupons from Michaels is that whenever I get an urge to go, I decide to wait till I have an entire purchase coupon before I go.

I always have fun at Michaels. I usually find inexpensive craft activities and dollar items. Watch your prices. You can sometimes find the same or similar items elsewhere.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michaels


Michaels Michaels
Hurry! Valid Saturday, January 15 only!
20% off your entire purchase including sale items!
click here for your 20% off coupon
Please check your local weekly ad for all product and pricing information.
Coupons listed in this email are valid Friday, February 4 and Saturday, February 5, 2011.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!