Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Right at Home Offer: 4 pack of canister of Scrubbing Bubbles(R) Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes, a pouch of Pledge(R) Lemon Clean Wipes, a pouch of Pledge(R) Multi Surface Wipes and a canister of Windex(R) Original Glass Wipes.

From: http://www.rightathome.com/Offers/Pages/Default.aspx

First 10,000* to respond at this link will receive a canister of Scrubbing Bubbles® Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes, a pouch of Pledge® Lemon Clean Wipes, a pouch of Pledge® Multi Surface Wipes and a canister of Windex® Original Glass Wipes.


Right at Home has become one of my favorite give away sites. If you haven't already, sign up. New offers seem to come out every month or so. I like how there are no strings attached, they are products I use, and the emails I send are linked to my profile, which make it easy to request to receive an offer. It is fun way to try and hear about new products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!