Sunday, November 21, 2010

Academy: $14.99 Disney Tent and Backpack and more!

I had fun going through the Sunday paper today. My general impression is that there is a trend away from big sales just on Black Friday towards sales the entire week of Thanksgiving. Woohoo!

Here is what caught my attention:

Academy
I suggest paying attention to the Academy ads because they tend to have some good gift ideas or discounted things you might want for yourself.

$14.99 Kids Disney Tent 4 piece combo set. (flashlight, compass, tent, and back pack) I see Buzz and Princesses as the styles in the ad.
$9.99 Disney Sleeping Bag Combo Looks like Cars and Disney Princess.
I might have to go just look at these.

$8.79 Timber Creek 3 lb sleeping bag

$9.99 Maple 31 in Skateboard
$4.99 Maple 16 in Skateboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!