Thursday, November 18, 2010

Walmart Shopping Trip: 11/18/2010 and Deals

So, I went to Walmart today. It was the first time in a long time. Why you ask? Well, mainly because when I go I like to focus on what I am doing and it hard with a little on in tow. Also, it is hard to go in less than an hour. Today, I needed to get an item, which I know Walmart keeps in stock. My little one was in school, so I rationalized using my morning walk time walking around Walmart. 

Here are some of the best deals I saw: 

$3.50 Crayola 48 Ct Box of Sidewalk Chalk (normally $5!) It as in the Party Section. 
$1.88 Motts for Totts Fruit Punch and Apple Juice (HEB doesn't even carry the big bottles and they stopped carrying fruit punch in the juice boxes. Ironically, Walmart doesn't carry the juice boxes). 
$3.58 4 ct Expo Dry Erase Markers (I know there is a $2 coupon floating around the web). 
$15 Buzz Lightyear costume (in the toy story section of the toy aisles). 
School Zone Books (my favorite new workbook brand. They had a lot, just disorganized). 
Cute Party Supplies. They had Toy Story, Cars, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, and more! Super cute and reasonably priced. 

Did you know not everything at Walmart is a deal? I consistently had to pricewatch. HEB is almost always cheaper in the produce section (and better quality). 

FYI: It was EMPTY this morning. 

I like the Sawdust location. The bathrooms are pretty family friendly. This place feels new compared to the old one they closed down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!