Sunday, November 21, 2010

Walgreens: $3.99 Russel Stove 12 oz box of chocolates

Walgreens: $3.99 Russel Stove 12 oz box of chocolates with instant coupon from circular.

I haven't seen them less than this price before, so now is the time to buy if you plan to give these as a gift.

Walgreens also has Queen Anne Cordials (6.6 oz), Turtles, and Andes mints at 3 for $4.

My plan is to give gift cards with boxes of chocolates and make our own cards.

They also have Godiva Truffles (4.1 oz) at 2 for $5.

There are a few other candy specials advertised. I probably should go out and stock up for teacher's gifts now so I can give them out the week after Thanksgiving.

Candy Canes are also popping up on sale everywhere. The best deal I have seen is at Walgreens for minis: 84 pack for $1.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!