Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fireworks in Galveston every night this weekend

I have many happy memories of celebrating the 4th in Galveston. I remember that Marble Slab would give the biggest ice creams on the holiday. I wonder if they still do. I also remember a ton of traffic on the seawall. So, make sure y'all are where you want to be early. I also remember people shooting off their own fireworks on the beach. I wonder if that is even allowed.
 
Thanks for the positive comment. It keeps me inspired to keep it up!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seth

I believe the Galveston is hosting fireworks displays every night this weekend:

http://www.galveston.com/cvb061711/

 

Thanks for the great newsletter/blog thingy!  J

 

Take Care,

 

Seth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!