Sunday, June 5, 2011

Reminder: Kindermusik Summer Classes start this week

If you have never gone, then you are eligible for a free trial! I LOVE Kindermusik. I highly suggest checking it out. Please mention my name. I am friends with Ms. Nancy so it would really mean a lot to me if y'all shared that I forwarded on a reminder to the blog.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kindermusik of The Woodlands


Earn $15

EASY!

I'm sure you will enjoy the Kindermusik class with your young child, so why not take the time to tell a friend about your Kindermusik experience?  We are offering a $15 credit on your account for someone you refer to us (with your name listed on their registration form) for new families who you refer to us. Take advantage of this limited offer! If you would like to invite a friend for a free visit, please do (then let us know in advance).
Offer Begins June 4, 2011 and Expires July 1, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!