Friday, July 29, 2011

Entertainment Book: 2 for $10 with free shipping

I couldn't resist getting the 2 books for $10 once shipping became free. So if anyone wants my picked over old book let me know since I don't need it now that I am getting 2 new and shiny ones again. At some point before the expire, I will be happy to pass off these 2 books, too. Probably around October 1. 

I believe that you can go through any of the cash back sites to get this deal. I just clicked through the email I got from them before it was universally available. Too bad I was impatient. I am sure I will still get my money's worth in freebies. 

Entertainment. Dine. Shop. Travel. Save.

Elizabeth, your order has shipped!

Order Summary All prices are in US Dollars.
Order Confirmation #: 509016751
Item Subtotal: $10.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Total for this order: $10.00
Your credit card has been billed: $10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!