Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Shopping Day: 1/28/2011 (WALMART, HEB, and CVS)

HEB:
I used one of B1G1 coupons on Spenda. 100Ct are at $3.59 and 200 Cts are near $6.
I have another to use within the week. Someone else want it?

I grabbed one of the specialty breads for under $3 with in store coupon.

Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese
It was 2 for $4 and I had a $1 off manu coupon. Woohoo!

$1 off brown rice spicy tuna so less than the white rice this week.

They were out of chocolate mootopia again.

Walmart:
The McDs there still is doing $0.50 ice creams and $1 regular shakes.
I picked up their 2011 calendar for $1. It is well worth it! I am happy to find them since I missed the December promotion.

We found 2 really awesome flashlights, which were not on sale.

Motts for Totts Apple Juice jug $1.88 I didn't see any fruit punch, which they usually carry.

I saw some magnetic dry erase boards for cheap. I am being drawn to the craft supply section, a lot these days.

Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate for $1

CVS:
I got free mouth wash when I did 2 transaction when
I did the 5 Coca Cola 12 packs for $15 plus $5 ECB back.
I also used up my $10 ECB that I needed to use.

Borders:
They are doing B1G1 on their bargain bins. Nothing exciting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!