Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Starbucks Strategy

So, whenever I go to Starbucks, I order a tall cup of pike place roast. I ask them to put it into a larger cup so I can add milk and sugar. 

I get a free flavoring and free refills because I have a "free" registered card. My drinks add up to another free drink. 

FYI: You can get a $1 cup of coffee at most fast food restaurants. So, I rationalize that by getting a free refill, it is about the same. 


Pike Place® Roast
Our smooth, balanced Pike Place Roast makes perhaps the perfect cup of coffee. We created this blend to meet a wide range of tastes. Whether you prefer it straight up or complemented with cream and sugar, we promise a satisfying cup that's rich in flavor yet balanced enough to enjoy every day. Drop by any Starbucks store and enjoy a Tall cup for just $1.50 every day at participating Starbucks or pick up a bag of our smoothest roast to brew at home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!