Friday, September 24, 2010

Reminder: Free! Spring Mom's and Babes Fest Saturday 10am - 2pm

Just a reminder in case you didn't go today. Spring Mom's and Babes Fest is happening in Market Street on Saturday 10am - 2pm  and is FREE!

I was there today. It was fun! Lots of activities for little ones. I suggest finding the Chick Fil A cow to get coupons for free food. I got 2 spicy chicken sandwich coupons (no purchase necessary) and 2 Kids Meals Coupons (no purchase necessary). I also picked up water bottles, pens, pencils, bandaids, and Mom Expo Passes for free. 

For kids, I saw sand tables, crafts, stickers, balloons, candy, music, parachute play, soccer, tatoos, face painting, cake, shaving cream, and more! 

This is a good opportunity to learn more about local businesses that are geared towards moms and children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!