Tuesday, August 2, 2011

CVS Trip: Aug 2, 2011

I scanned my cvs card till it ran out of coupons. No free Kotex for me. The CVS on Sawdust is also out of Diet Coke and Skinny Cow. I got a rain check for the skinny cow. All I picked up were 3 boxes of Puffs at $0.88 each - $0.25 manu coupon for buying 3. I used one $1.99 ECB I had so oop was $0.43. I still have $3 in ECBs to use up. They said a truck was coming in Friday. So, I guess I will be back for the $0.99 diet coke and to scan my card again.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™ www.dealseekingmom.com



FREE U By Kotex at CVS

Posted: 02 Aug 2011 10:51 AM PDT


Be sure to scan your CVS ExtraCare card at the "magic coupon machine" this week. Many readers are reporting receiving a coupon good for a FREE 18-ct. U by Kotex package!

Check out these other CVS deals for more savings.

(Thanks, For The Mommas!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!