Monday, August 22, 2011

Walgreens Shopping Trip: 8/22/2011

I walked in with my $10 RR from the vitamins last week that I made money on that expires next week. Splenda was on our shopping list. I was at HEB this morning and saw the 200 ct at $6.99. So, I saved a $1 today, even though I couldn't find my Splenda coupons. My coupon bag is so disorganized. I suppose I need to attack soon since I have a little free time before my class starts up. 

I also picked up the $4.99 Colgate Toothpaste $4 RR promo with my $1.50 coupon. How could I resist? 

I also got a 8.5 x 11 mailer for $0.39 and 2 $0.15 mini notebooks. 

Total OOP was $0.17 with a $4 RR. Woohoo! It was like buy the Splenda for $1 less than HEB and get all this other stuff free!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!