Monday, August 22, 2011

Office Max: 8/22/2011 Shopping Trip

This is the week to score deals for School supplies. Even if you don't have a child, I suggest stocking up on notebooks. I ran into Office Max today and picked up the following: 


  • Single Subject Notebooks $.01 (limit 5)
  • 12pk Pencils $.05 (limit 2)
  • White Glue $.15 (limit 3) I only got one because the glue didn't look so good, and I haven't had such great experience in the past with the Office Max brand of products. 
  • Crayola Crayons $.15 (limit 2). These are great to supplement birthday presents with. In the last few years instead of spending the money on giving birthday cards, I have been giving coloring books (some that say Happy Birthday on the cover).

  • Everyone was really friendly and helpful at Office Max today. The store was empty. I saw some good deals on Sprint phones and on blank dry erase boards for kids ($0.99). 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment!