Monday, March 28, 2011

Atlas Shrugged the Movie in Theaters April 15

I know, lots of strange emails. I have to share my love of Objectivism with the crowd. I am looking forward to seeing the movie.

Side note: Houston has a meetup group if any one is interested

ps. I don't want to create a debate on here, but I have quite a few thoughts on the theory.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cato Institute


New Book

March 28, 2011

Atlas Shrugged the Movie

Atlas Shrugged
On April 15, Atlas Shrugged: Part I will be released in theaters in select cities around the country.

Based on Ayn Rand's epic 1957 novel, the new movie plots the collapse of American society after men of the mind (thinkers, industrialists, scientists, artists and other innovators) go on strike and vanish, refusing to contribute to a collectivist world.


To learn more about the film and to get involved, please visit the official website at http://www.atlasshruggedpart1.com/

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!