Thursday, March 3, 2011

Free Day at 7 Acre Wood April 16th 10am-2pm

Ok, so I have lots of thoughts about this event.
1. this is a great time of year to go.
2. I dunno if it is religious in nature
3. I dunno how much religion
4. I dunno how busy it will be.
5. the busiest time will be at 11am-12pm.
6. egg hunt poised before lunch tme on purpose?
7. Best time to go is probably at 1:30pm.
8. The mass of people is probably clearing out.
9. Lots of kids will go home for nap time
10. Not food time.
11. Before end of free time over.
12. Apr 16 is a Saturday

Fwd from owners:

FREE EGG HUNT: 6th Annual Egg Hunt with Bunny Photos, Kids Park, Rides & more.
April 16th 10am-2pm (Egg Hunt 10-11am)
7 Acre Wood & Carrie's Coffee Mill
4401 N. Frazier St
Conroe, TX 777303
http://www.7acrewood.org/

HEY KIDS! I'm Grace the Bunny, and I want to invite YOU to come to An Egg Hunt with all of my barnyard friends at 7 Acre Wood! We're going to have over 9,000 eggs!!! Wow! This is so exciting... you can visit the petting zoo and see me, play mini-golf, play in the Old Town West, zip down the zip-line, play on the playground, watch & listen to the musicians & dance teams, and oh my, I'll just leave the rest up to you!!!

This is one of 3 free annual community events that 7 Acre Wood & Carrie's Coffee Mill does. All of the following are free: admission, egg hunt, petting zoo, mini golf, zip lines, Old Town West, many other play areas, & live music. Tickets may be purchased for pictures with the Easter Bunny, pony rides, hayrides, the barrel car train, face-painting, food, and more. Family Fun park admission before 10am and after 2pm is $6/person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!