Sunday, March 6, 2011

Philosophical question of the night: Ok?

When is it ok not to be ok?

I just had a conversation with one of the most insecure people I have ever met. She kept going on and on about how much she cared about what other people think.

I don't really care. I do believe in being honest and providing good quality service in my personal and business dealings. I guess I learned a long time ago about finding the right fit and do the best you can with what you have.

That might explain my tendency not to take action. I love gaining more knowledge. Until I see the big picture, I have fear about making the wrong decision or getting rejected.

How do I help myself and help others at the same time. I don't want to hurt someone who is already hurting by telling her that she is hurting herself the most by thinking that people aren't so selfish or so busy to spend all this time thinking about her. Her response will be that I am wrong and she is right, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!