Saturday, March 19, 2011

Freebies at Walgreens and CVS this week

I know, I have gotten out of my rhythm for posting. Since I am feeling guilty, I am sneaking in one post before I go on to do other things tonight. :)

Here is a link to a relatively local blogger who has a good list of Walgreens and CVS link ups: http://www.savingwithshellie.com/

Almost all the bloggers post about doing drug store deals. If you haven't heard of them yet, then do a google search. On any giving day, I will turn to Money Saving Mom or Couponing to Disney for matchups. Check out a few to see who you prefer.

I look at the ads usually on Sundays with the rest of the paper. I then pull out the match ups I wanna do, and then I try to go as soon as possible since the stores might sell out of the freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!