Thursday, March 3, 2011

FREE Fries at Chick-Fil-A on Friday!!

I like this promotion! I am a little entertained by the idea of saying good bye to ketchup packets.

Also, I am going to take this opportunity to say that I am overwhelmingly pleased with all of kids meal prizes that I have received over the years. They are awesome. I also think it is brilliant to offer the trade in your prize for an ice cream deal. We love it! Some how it seems we are doing way bettter getting it free than paying a $0.25 at McDs.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Coupon Saving Game

FREE Fries at Chick-Fil-A on Friday!!


Stop by your local Chick-Fil-A this coming Friday, March 4th, 2011 between 2 - 4pm and request your FREE waffle fries!! This is all part of a promotion to test out the new Heinz Dip & Squeeze Ketchup.

Click HERE for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!