Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break Deals

There are tons of specials everywhere. Please post them either to this thread or to the Deal Finders Meetup group Forum.

What are y'all doing for Spring Break?

What are your ideas on how to maximize your fun while at the same time minimizing the money spent? I am sure many readers of this blog would like to know.

One thing I am doing is cleaning up the house and revisiting all the fun things that we already have to play with.

We even have things that are opened that we bought with the idea that one day we will want to play with this item. I am trying to clean up the house so the more we play with things, the more we can move on past them and clean them out. I feel like my life is going through a restructuring and I want to go into it with minimal weight from the past. We'll see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!