Monday, June 21, 2010

Cheap eats at the Concession Stand at Bear Branch

The concession stand at Bear Branch Park is now open! Attached is their menu. (I am not sure if I can forward pdfs to the blog, but we'll try)

The Concesssion stand is open daily 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. all week long.

I can't tell y'all about the quality of the food, but it seems to be your standard concession style food at typical prices. Of course, it is cheaper (and healthier!) to run to the store and make your own picnic.

Highlights from the menu are Snow Cones for $2.
BBQ Sandwich: $3. Ice Cream: $1. Coffee: $1.

I got the menu from being on the Rec Center email list. If you live here, I suggest signing up for their email list.

ps. They opened their new bathrooms by the park, too! Bear Branch is one of my favorite parks in The Woodlands. Good for all ages, but especially good for those who are learning to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!