Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tip of the Day: Shmooze with the salespeople!

So, here is my tip of the day. Shmooze with the salespeople. I often think aloud when I am trying to make a decision, and often sales people will chime in with their opinions and suggestions. Today it paid off at Cinemark Tinseltown The Woodlands. During the Clubhouse days you get an $1 off their $4.75 Snack Pack. I have never purchased it so I was asking questions about it. The salesperson told me that it is a reasonable amount of popcorn if you get the drink outside the pack. And he was right! So, next time you go, ask for the drink on the side. The popcorn amount is reasonable for one person (or one kid). The drink is pretty little. Maybe 10 oz? They give you a long laffy taffy rope, too. So, if you have kids that have to have popcorn and you don't want to, then this could be the way to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!