Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Now is the time to Buy the Entertainment Book!

Ok, here is the deal: Click here to access Shop at Home. For clicking through this link, we both get $5. Then type in Entertainment Book. You get $7 back after you purchase the 2011 edition. You get the 2011 for $5 off retail price, plus free shipping, plus you get the 2010 edition free now! ($5 shipping). So, for the Houston area you pay $5 out of pocket now, $30 in August when the new edition comes out, and you get back $12, which makes your net cost for 2 books $23. That is awesome! especially considering I thought I got a deal for the 2010 edition at $20 including shipping. Plus, we get a longer time. If anyone wants to meet up and trade coupons please let me know. There are plenty of coupons I know I wont use and I hate for them to go to waste. So, in summary, now is the time to buy the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!