Friday, February 26, 2010

Disney World

Hi Blog followers,
I was just talking about Disney World at lunch with some of my buddies and here is The Bargain Jargon talking about her upcoming trip. She compiled a the following list of places to find deals about Disney. I suggest following her blog. I also suggest completely reading through the Mousesavers website, and signing up to follow Couponing to Disney. Also, do a google search for forums and such.

If you need a hotel in the area. Go through fatwallet wallet before you click on Priceline in order to get cashback. Look at betterbidding.com to find out what to bid. I got  the Safari Sheraton Hotel right next to Disney for about $50 the last time I went.

Remember: 10 days for about the price of 3 so plan to stay longer!

Let me know if you want more tips.



The Bargain Jargon





Disney on a Budget - Websites

Posted: 25 Feb 2010 12:12 PM PST

It is exactly 6 months until we head out on our trip to Disney World. I can't wait! It is amazing all the resources on the web that you can find with Disney information. I think one of the best ways to save money and to have a great time is to PLAN out your trip. Planning is key to staying sane, saving money, and even having fun. So, here are some great websites that will help you with your planning.









Do you know of another great website that isn't listed here? Let me know in the comments section, and I will get it added to the list. Thanks!

You can find all the previous installments from the Disney on a Budget series HERE. Lots more fun stuff coming soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!