Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Play Doh: for $.99 and other Brags..

So, I went to Toysrus last night and snagged two Play Doh Sets for $0.99. They both retailed for $5.99. B1G1 free met my $5 Gift Card for becoming friends with Toysrus on facebook!

Also, I saved $175 by using a 15% off coupon for Honda Service Repair. My advice is to check a non dealer first before you do your car repair. Then call your dealership to see if they can do it cheaper or for the same price. They usually can. Then combine that with a coupon. They often email you coupons if you are on their list or you can check their website for promotions.

Fuddruckers $20 meal for 4 is really saving you a little over $5! Nice. You can customize your order or add to it. They let me upgrade my hamburger to twice it's size for $1 more.

My point for sharing these savings is to inspire you to do it, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!