Friday, February 26, 2010

Wow! Walmart has 144 Items Under $1 and 16 items Free!

Didn't I post a while a go about wanting to compile a list of all the things you can get for under $1? Well, CouponingtoDisney did it for me about Walmart! What a super list!

http://www.couponingtodisney.com/index.php/2009/12/03/walmart-135-items-under-1-15-are-free/

I really like her Blog, so go and sign up if you haven't already.

Also, I think Walmart is a great place to coupon because normal non perishable items are usually discounted a bit already, so the coupon helps a lot. Plus, you are less likely to get that awkward feeling about saving money when the whole stores motto is that they do it cheaper. The downfall of Walmart is the time it takes to go through the store. I did go in a little while ago, and walked out with the 1 item I wanted to buy! Yay, me!

Let me know what else y'all find for $1 or less in your day to day shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!