Sunday, February 14, 2010

Toysrus Review and thoughts about what to get.

I was just on the Toyusrus site thinking about what I am going to get with my $5 gift card and my $5 off $25 coupon tomorrow. I ended up writing a review of Johnsons and Johnsons Baby Wipes and they had an option to post to my blog. I did it to see if it would work. A 4 pack is on sale for 2 for $15. Normally, it is $8.99 or a 2 pack for $5. I don't know what I am going to get in Baby for the other $10... Maybe Diaper cream if they have our brand: Dr. Smiths..

I might use my $5 gift card on the b1g1 free play doh sets. If I find a nice set that we dont have that retails under $10, we will end up getting 2 for $5 out of pocket!! Woohoo! We'll see what happens.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!