Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HEB: My shopping trip today.

So, I went to HEB today. I discovered a coupon booklet in the pharmacy. There were a couple of goodies in there. $1 off Mootopia (If you don't want your coupon, give it to me! ), $2 any Bayer Aspirin 36ct or higher (36 ct is $2.15 this week). $2 off Aleve, $1 off Always pads, $1 off Carefree pads.

Other deals I saw today:
a dozen roses for $6.99
Buy 2 bags of Fresh Express lettuce get salad dressing, croutons, and something else which they were out of for free. I had 2 $1 off coupons.


Pull ups were still $8.97
They had a $2 off a 28 oz Johnsons Baby wash which made it $3 and change.

Ok. I can't remember anymore.

Also, I forgot to bring in my $10 off coupon inside. I left it in my car and had a doh moment at check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!