Monday, July 5, 2010

My HEB Trip: July 5, 2010

So, I ran into HEB today for Milk and Pull-ups. While I was there I redeemed some of the catalinas I got from previous trips for a lot of free items. I also got 2 new catalinas today that were really exciting. (Catalinas are the coupons that print out at the register). One of the new catalinas was for $10 off your next shopping order compliments of Procter and Gamble. Did anyone else get this one? I am not sure what triggered it. I wish we had a HEB catalina site to go to. Anyone know of one? The other cat was for B1G1 greeting card.

So, here is exactly what I got today.
2 HEB Mootopias 2% Milks at $2.99/half gallon.
2 HEB Mootopias 2% Chocolate Milks at $2.99/half gallon.
1 Pampers Sensitive Wipes $1.97. - $2 off coupon from P and G insert. My guess is this is what triggered the $10 coupon. = - 0.03
Advil Caplets 24ct $2.97 - $3 off any advil product catalina. = - 0.03
2 Ben and Jerry's Mini Ice cream cup 0.99/cup - 2 x $1 off cats. = - 0.02
1 Pull ups at $8.97 - $2 off Pull ups coupon (I haven't stocked up on these because I keep hoping we wont need them anymore) = $6.97
Total cost $19.43.

We picked up another free balloon in the floral department. They are very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!