Saturday, December 18, 2010

La Madeline Holiday Meal Deal

I love La Madeline! They are one of my favorite restaruants. Delicious and kid friendly!

I believe there is a 15% off coupon in The Woodlands CVB Discovery Guide. I bet it can be combined with the gift cards, too!

FYI: Other places where you can order dinner:
Hubble and Hudson
HEB

Also, Guri Do Sul is open Dec 24.

From my friend Becky!


The frugalista came out in me today.... as we live on another continent to family, I have cooked the full Christmas dinner every year for a decade, and having a 6 month old and 3 other kiddos, I decided to press the 'easy' button this year and to order Christmas dinner from La Madeleine - great food, and they have the best deal in town ($64.99 for a meal for 4-6 adults). Went to Market St today to order it when I saw in store "buy $25 gift card and get $5 card for free". So I bought $50 in gift cards, got $10 for free, and then used them to pay for my dinner order!

Easiness and Frugality = priceless!

Happy Holidays!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!