Saturday, December 18, 2010

Re: Deal Finder E

The best deal I have seen is Dionysus in Market Street. Dionysus is offering "Buy a $100 Gift Card, get a $25 Gift Card free." Their prices are high to start with so this is a good way to rationalize the splurge. FYI: It is also my favorite places to get a haircut! Dennis is AMAZING. I feel like a Model with him!

Other Spa Deal ideas:
Euphoria on 242 next FINS. I know they were offering 20% off any purchase. I am not sure if that promo is still going on. This spa is beautiful and the staff is friendly.

I know there are quite a few spots on Rayford Road with lower than averages prices on mani/pedis. My goal is to find a Spa pedicure with a manicure for $25 before tip. I haven't really found that in The Woodlands area. I saw a $15 pedicure advertised somewhere on 2920. 

The place in The Woodlands Mall near Dillards on the ground floor says they will take competitors coupons.

Let me know how it goes!

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 2:34 PM,
hey Liz,  any good spa deals out there?  I am having my 41th B-day and really need something not too expensive.
thanks,

deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!