Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kindermusik starts Jan 24: Sign Up Now!

If you haven't gone already, call to sign up for your free trial class. I love Kindermusik. I think it is one of the best extracurricular activity that we are doing. Fun for all ages from birth - Age 7. Please say Elizabeth referred you if you sign up so I can get credit. Email me if you want to do your free trial during my little ones class this week (if yours is between ages 36months and 60 months).

KMWL logo smarter kids 
 25218 Grogan's Park Drive  
The Woodlands, TX 77380 
    281-367-0545 
              
 
Spring Semester begins January 24-28.

Regsiter for Spring Semester this coming week to insure the arrival of your home materials and a place in class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!