Friday, December 10, 2010

Toys R Us: Shopping Trip 12/10/2010

I was in the groove today! I ran to Toys R Us today right at 3pm when the sales started. I picked up a $3 Scene it game and a $3 Kung Fu Zhu Zhu Pet and 2 Imagninarium costumes priced at $19.99 each at B1G1 Free plus I used my 20% off coupon to get the two of them for $16. I had a $10 Gift Card that I had to use. The $3 deals were emailed to me as deal of day. I am going to save them as presents. My little one needed more dress up clothes. So, just a review. The best way to reduce the price of something is to grab a sale, used a coupon and use a free gift card. Plus, I got 10% rewards for future purchases using my Toys R Us rewards card. I suppose it would have been sweeter if I purchased it with a cashback credit card.

It was busy today. The lines moved quickly. Some the shelves were cleared off. I couldn't find the Thomas deals I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!