Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Parent Rewards Free 30 DAY TRIAL, no credit card required.

I just signed up for my free trial. It looks like they are trying to copy the Entertainment Book. Be prepared to do a lot of printing of pdf files.

There are some good coupon options here. I don't know if it is worth $20 yet.

They have Burger King coupons here, which I have never seen anywhere else. Entertainment book only does McDonalds. I also printed coupons to TCBY, Pretzel Time, Johnny Rockets, Sonic, Lakeshore Learning, and more.

A free trial is a good way to try it out to see if it is worthwhile, and you don't have to give your credit card info so that is a big plus.

Please click through my link so I get credit! Thanks!

Here is their ad:

Member can even create their own customized coupon booklet for ANY AREA! We have been getting RAVE REVIEWS for this feature, including getting mentioned in the Globe & Mail (top newspaper in Toronto, Canada) a couple weeks ago! My Parent Rewards (MPR) is now offering 30 DAY FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIPS - no strings attached, no credit card required!
Picture 150 coupon books piled 2 storeys, representing 1 book for each major city across the United States and Canada. This is what the $20 MPR memebership represents! MPR has discounts in 3000+ cities and gives members access to discounts at over 100,000 LOCAL businesses, including 2-FOR-1 and up to 50% OFF for DINING, GOLFING, SHOPPING, ATTRACTIONS, MUSEUMS, SERVICES, TRAVEL and more! Why buy a coupon book for $30 that is good in only 1 city when you can pay only $20 for a membership card that is valid across the whole continent? And now we are promoting a 30 DAY FREE TRIAL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!