Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today's newspaper: Good freebies!


I am very excited about today's newspaper. It was filled with many goodies. If you just go through it, you will find most of the deals I was thinking about mentioning.

Highlights:

McDonald's 3 No purchase required coupons. Watch the expiration dates.
(I actually know I wont use half of these, so carry yours around and when you see me we can swap out what we both like). I guess I will be trying their new frappe soon.

Walgreens: Here is one of many links to Walgreens deals: Surviving the Stores
I wanted to point out the hotwheel promotion is good, but not the best I have seen. I have seen them down to $0.50 around the holidays. $0.65 is still much less than the normal $1 you see regularly at Toysrus/Target/Walmart. We love these cars! I will post what I actually buy. I know I need pull ups. I hope I can print the $3 off coupon before I go. (hint, hint). I also have to use my $4 RR up.

Toysrus: This is a good week at Toyrsrus. I am including a link to the weekly ad. B1G1 frees are fun. Good discounts on the bigger items, too.


If you cannot view this email, please click here to view an online version.


Please add toysrus@em.toysrus.com to your address book to ensure delivery of future sales and special offers.

Unsubscribe
You have been subscribed as elizabethleass@gmail.com, if you do not want to receive any more advertising or promotional emails from us (including emails on special savings and news), just click here.
Please be aware that all unsubscribe requests are processed within 5 business days, and that you may receive additional emails during that time period. CAN-SPAM regulations require a ten-day processing cycle.

Subscribe
If you received this email from a friend and would like to subscribe to our email list, click here.

Update
If you would like to change your email address, or update your preferences, please click here.

Privacy Policy
For the "R"Us Family Privacy Policy, click here or call 1-800-TOYSRUS (869-7787).

Email Marketing, TOYS"R"US, Inc., One Geoffrey Way, Wayne, NJ 07470
© 2010 Geoffrey, LLC. All rights reserved.
Shop by Age Rewards R Us follow us on twitter Shop by Category Join us on Youtube Babies R Us Home Link to Toysrus.com Website Join us on Facebook Share this email with a friend Find a Store Near You Shop by Brand Autism Help Solve the Puzzle Making Shopping More Rewarding! Click here for safety information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!