Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Wags Trip: 3/16/10

Here is what I got today!

Advil Caps 50 ct: On sale for $4.99. - wags $2 off coupon in this weeks newspaper pull out - $2 Man coupon I got awhile ago. = $.99
Dark Choc Reese Cups: $0.89 - $0.55 Man coupon from this sunday's paper - $0.40 from wags coupon in pullout = -$0.07
Colgate Total Toothpaste: $3.99 sale price - $1 coupon = $2.99 Print out $4 register reward.

Total rang up for $3.92 and I got $4 back for the next purchase! Yay Money maker. I am finally getting the hang of the walgreens deals! The Advil one I came up with on my own. My advice to beginners is to start small with only a few transactions until you get the system down. I handed over my manu coupons before the walgreens coupons. I had a very nice checker at the cosmetic counter at the sawdust location. :) I think it makes a difference who checks you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!