Monday, April 26, 2010

4 Pack Johnsons and Johnsons Wipes.

It is time to buy more Wipes. Since the only place we can find Johnson and Johnsons Baby Wipes in the area is Toysrus/babysrus, I keep an eye out for promotions. Here is the scenario I plan on doing:

A 2 pack is usually $4.99
A 4 pack is usually $8.99

The Toys R Us ad in the newspaper on Sunday had a coupon for 20% off one baby item (our wipes count!).
There also was a $1 off any Johnsons baby item coupon in the coupon insert that I plan to stack.

So, here are the two choices:
$4.99 * 20% off - $1 = $3 for a 2 pack
$8.99 * 20% off - $1 = $6.20 for a 4 pack

Since, I need more, I probably will go with the 4 pack at $1.55/pack of 256 instead of the $1.50/pack.

I am sure you can find these coupons online if you want to do multiples of this scenario.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!