Sunday, April 11, 2010

HEB: My Trip Highlights

I just returned from HEB in Market Street, and I wanted to share some of my highlights. 

I picked up the following items:
24 +12 ct Advil for $2.97 - $2 HEB In Store Coupon (hanging from tag) Total: $0.97 or 2.7 cents/caplet
Buy 2 Murray's Cookies at $2 apiece get $1 off any milk. Manufacturer's coupons hanging in front. That means you can get free milk products because many retail around $1!
Buy 2 Orville Redebocker 6 or 10 ct Minibags get 1 2lt bottle of Dr Pepper and box of candy free. A catalina printed out for a free Redbox movie, too. (offer ends 4/13/10). Popcorn boxes were about $3.50/box. Dr. Pepper this week was at $1.50. Candy at $1. 
Buy HEB bandaids get 16 ct wipes free. The bandaids I bought were $1.44 and the wipes were in the travel section for $1. 
$2 off Clorox 2x stain fighter 33oz. It was $5 something so that makes it $3 something! That is a great price! 

I didn't get this deal, but I bet it would work. 
There was a buy a Planter's Mixed nuts get wheat thins free In ad coupon. And a buy a wheat thins get a 8 oz philadelphia cream cheese free in ad coupon. You can probably find a planter's coupon to start the deal off right! 

I have to say I really enjoy shopping at HEB. In my opinion, HEB overall is cheaper than Kroger and Randalls if you don't have coupons, and they often have coupons throughout the store. I usually use more of their coupons than my own coupons! I guess I am also biased since HEB-Market Street is super close to me. I think the secret to finding deals there is to just keep your eyes open and look at the per unit cost when comparing prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!