Thursday, April 1, 2010

Office Max: My trip today 4/1/10

I posted the other day about looking for a camera. Today, I went to the Office Max on Lake Woodlands and purchased a 12 MP 5x optical zoom Olympus for $69.99. I also picked up a 4 GB XD card for $12.99 (last one in stock), and a 3 pack of pens, which I got for free from a coupon mailed to my house. I paid $15 for an extra 2 year warranty on top of the 1 yr manufacturer's warranty. By registering it online, I should get an extra month for free. Total with tax: $106.05. The reason I paid for the insurance is because I wanted the peace of mind about my 2 year old playing with the camera. I rationalized that there is a HIGH probability that I will need to replace it within 3 years. They said if it is out of stock, they will put the purchase price of my camera towards a new one in stock.

So, I am excited about my new camera. I am going to take pictures tomorrow in the blue bonnets at Rob Fleming. I can't wait!

Btw, I signed up again for Office Max rewards to get 5% back on all my purchases. Woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!