Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Guri Do Sol Mother's Day Special: $29.50 on May 9, 2010

Guri Do Sol Mother's Day Special: $29.50/person from 11am - 8pm on May 9th! I saw the ad in The Woodlands Review It Magazine.

I asked the last time I was there, and they said that anyone can reserve a private room regardless of the size of the party. No additional charge. Rooms are given on a first come (or reserved), first served basis.

Reminder: You have till April 22nd for the B1G1 week night promotion! I talked about that promo on blog on March 1st. Click here to read my post!

In my opinion, Guri Do Sol is really kid friendly because it is a buffet, they bring food to your table, and little kids eat free! I was speaking with a friend the other day about the week night promotion, and it could be cheaper for a family of 4 to eat at Guri Do Sol then at many other restaurants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!