Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Borders Market Street: Buy 2 Bargain Books Get 1 Free

Borders Market Street: Buy 2 Bargain Books Get 1 Free

In my opinion, this is their best book promotion because you can get tons of bargain books for 33% off. They also released a 33% off 1 item coupon to Borders Rewards members. You should have got it in your email if you are signed up.

The deal of the day at Borders for me was a Cookbook that I am giving to my mom for her Birthday. Normal Retail was $45. It was marked down to $5.99. 33% off makes it $4.

I usually spend between $15 and $25 for birthday presents for my little ones friends. I much rather give 5-20 books that cost me $20 over 1 book for that same price. I am always impressed by what is on sale in the children's bargain books section. When I am on it, I go once a month to see what is new since the books change frequently.

At the register, a coupon printed out for 1 free book (valued up to $15) with a $30 purchase, including the price of the book. This is like 50% off if you can find 2 $15 books that you want.

Yay, Borders! I suggest going during off peak hours so you don't have to wait in line.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!