Thursday, May 13, 2010

CVB Discovery Guide!

Mine finally came today. It must have taken a month to get here. The coupons in the 2010 Spring - Summer edition expire 8/31 so order yours soon so you have a maximum amount of time to use it. It has pretty much the same promotions as before. Some completely free goodies are

Complimentary Signature Cocktail at the AVIA lounge (with coupon).
Complimentary App or Dessert at CRU (with coupon).
Complimentary App or Dessert at Landry's (with coupon).
Complimentary App at Red Phoenix Hunan on 242 (with coupon).
Free 20 Oz Coca-Cola Product on July 4 at the Red Hot and Blue Festival

Please let them know that I referred you when you sign up. This is like a Woodlands specific Entertainment book for free! I keep mine in my car for easy access. I suggest re-looking at yours every couple of months to remind you about what is inside. I also am up for trading coupons with someone because I know I wont use them all.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!