Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Houston Garden Center: All roses 1/2 off

Did I not send this the out on Monday?

I was there today. I picked a nice yellow rose bush for $8.50 (Normally $16.99) I also found  jasmine star flowers for $3.99 and a pretty purple flower that had a butterfly on it for $2.99. What a great birthday present! They also had a lot of things for 1/2 off (including big plants). I didn't see an ad in the Sunday paper this week. It was really hot out there (around 1pm), and there wasn't much help. If you need anything before it really heats up, now is the time to look. There is new place in Spring that says they will match competitor's coupons. Of course, I didn't want to drive today and forgot where it was.

Well, now we know it is called Big Tex Nurseries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!