Sunday, May 23, 2010

South Branch Library: June 7 10am - Noon FREE Summer Reading Kick Off Party

The South Branch Library is having a Kick off party for summer reading! I went to this last year. It was a great time. I remember there were a lot of people so I suggest either going early or late. I also remember having to park far away and walking. The trolley's don't start till 11am. I love Marsha's Petting Zoo. This event is worthy of going to just for that. They had milk and cookies last year. Plus sidewalk chalk to draw. I remember just walking around the outside of the building and not even going inside.


They advertise saying they will have a
Juggler
Balloon Artist
Bouncy Castle
Petting Zoo
Food

June 7th, 2010
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Or in the event of rain June 11th , 2010

For more information call 936-442-7727.

South Regional Library
2101 Lake Robbins Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!