Thursday, May 20, 2010

My CVS Trip: 5/20/2010

I spent a lot of time in CVS today looking for freebies. I heard online about scanning your CVS card when you walk in to get coupons. I got 5 coupons. 1 was a $5 off $25 Coupon, 1 was $1 off Personal care accessories, and 1 was for $1 off 2 paper goods.

Here is what I bought today:
12 boxes of Puffs for $10
1 box of CVS brand Contact Solution for $5.99
1 Aussie Shampoo for $2.99 - $1 Manu coupon from Sunday's paper (Printed $2 ECB at checkout)
1 Herbal Essences Conditioner for $2.99 - $2 Manu coupon from Sunday's paper (Printed $2 ECB at checkout)
$0.99 Cotton Balls (in the travel section) - $1 off Personal care accessories CVS Coupon
2 0.49 personal tissues (found in tissue section opposite Puffs) - $1 off 2 paper goods CVS coupon.
2 Thermacare wraps at $2.49 (it was supposed to give $5 ECB, but she only gave me $3. It was a rain check from a previous trip. I didn't realize till I was in the car looking at the receipt. Oh, well.)
-$5 off $25 coupon from previous trip
- $4.99 ECB from last trip
=$14 + change and I got a $4 ECB and a $3 ECB.

I only need to spend $9 to get $5 ECB on Nivea products. I have coupons, but there wasn't anything I was inspired to get. I will look again next week. Maybe there will be a better sale.

I also have 4 Kashi Coupons that expire at the end of the month that I also have to use. Maybe I will use those to count towards my $25 purchase for the $5 off. They are $2.50/box this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!